Old 06-07-2018, 02:51 AM
  # 352 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Latest on nephew! He moved out of his place he was living in this last Saturday. He's back home at his mom's and stepdad's place living in the fishing shed. He's been drinking and smoking weed at his place ever since he moved there. Sigh! And now that he's back at home? He's probably stoned off his gourd and drunk beyond standing. I can only hope he'll wake up one day.

While he still lived close to us? Jethro discovered his cousin's suburban's dashboard had been smashed in. The one he just replaced the engine in. He blames my nephew for doing it. I vehemently denied he did it, but after the last few weeks of dealing with him and listening to him constantly cuss my husband when he talked about him? As well as watching him beat his own head with his fists and breaking things whenever he got mad? I'm starting to think he did smash the dashboard in knowing Jethro would have to pay to fix it. The only problem though? He didn't think it thru in his fuzzed head! His Aunt TOD is the one that's going to be paying for it. I saw him Friday night and he was high as a kite. He also stood there and waved his hand over our property and said: "You're the kind of PPL that needs to be robbed!" Jesus Christ! He has really flipped his lid. We now keep all the gates locked and I'm getting a puppy to start training as a watch dog for around here. If I ever catch him on our property and/or find out he's had anything to do with stealing from us? I'll have his ass arrested.

Now for Jethro. Since getting off the seizure meds? He's been a total different person. He's no longer an angry person and doesn't explode at the least little thing either. We work together around here getting things cleaned up and a lot of other stuff accomplished. It's such a blessing to have my Jethro back again.

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD