View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 02:24 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
I think I had trouble sending you a message too- I think was because you're not on my contact list so I had to click a box in order for it to send.
Thanks for letting me know how to reply "in message".
Yes, I thought about the containers being a potential problem. I do want to see how much intake I really need a day. I know I am over snacking...but I get so hungry! This increase in exercise just seems have that unwanted side effect. I did drink a low carb protein shake for mid morning snack and that seemed to help before lunch- but its 2:10pm now and I am fighting the urge to go to the kitchen.
Im interested in the fasting. I know this might not count, but I cut myself off of any food by 6- or 7 pm and I dont eat until 9am the next morning- Im sure that doesnt count.. or I think I read that sleeping hours dont count. Maybe I am misinformed? I hope youre having a great day too and thank you.
Do you track your macros at all? Are you getting enough fat? I know when I was eating low fat I was always hungry and had to eat very high volume to feel full. I followed Dr. Furhman back then and would eat salads the size of large mixing bowls- no joke!

So it sounds like you fast 14-15 hours already! Many say 16 is the way to go but I know it depends on the person and I’m not sure how it works with Hashimotos. Sleeping does count. All time counts so I eat dinner at 5:30 and then eat again the next day between 10-12. Those hours are considered fasting.