View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 01:15 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
Thank you Sunflowerlife. Im not great on this site- trying to reply to your message- not trying to start a new one.
Thanks for the encouragement. I am going to start with something small. I bought some portion control containers to get an idea of what a daily intake might look like. Not sure how people feel about that- but it was cheap on Amazon, thought id experiment.
Intermittent fasting. I have heard of it. Do you do this?
Hi Liebe- must be something in the air. I tried to reply to your private message and it said you are not set up to receive messages! Here the easiest thing to do in the thread is press the "quote" button- then you are basically replying to the message that shows up in quotes.

I think those containers are great as long as it doesn't trigger you.

I love intermittent fasting and have been doing it since 2012 or 2013- I usually fast for 16 hours and eat for 8 but sometimes it ends up being closer to 18 hours of fasting (not intentional, I just don't get hungry before 10, 11 or noon! I know it doesn't work for everyone but it works great for my body and especially on keto since all fat burning takes place when insulin is low- the more you fast, the less insulin. Some people already do it without giving it a name- like my parents, I have never seen them eat breakfast (ok, maybe a free hotel breakfast on vacation) and they finish dinner by 5pm. So they technically also practice it by nature.

I hope you are having a great day and I can't wait to hear how you like those new containers! I weigh and track most of my meals (most of the time) and it really helps me feel better. I find when I'm not tracking I tend to snack more and then binge.