View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 09:46 AM
  # 297 (permalink)  
MantaLady
Ocean Lover!

Hi Everyone, hope you’re all getting on ok? Well, this will make me sound ungrateful but got to vent lol. I am trying to resist the temptation to sneak down to the bar for a down in one triple vodka! Croatia is lovely but being around another person 24/7 is driving me loopy. So, we couldn’t have the room we booked but they gave us a 1 bedroom apartment (smallish) instead. As soon as we got in it my mum runs off to the private bedroom with a king size bed, lovely huge bathroom and says this is mine! So I have paid a crap load of money to be here and I am on the sofabed which isn’t very comfy in the kitchen/living area with the spare toilet and shower lol. She keeps complaining about being hot but then opens the windows and doors at night which turns the aircon off so it gets hotter. We start to get ready to go out to eat and I end up sitting on my sofabed fully dressed waiting for an hour while she takes forever. I do love my mum lots lol but all this “not saying anything as don’t want to spoil it” is making me a silent bundle of rage haha x