Old 06-04-2018, 10:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Dasher17

Depressed and humiliated by my drunk behavior..help

Hi. I just found this site, after hiding away for 2 days straight after a night I got way too drunk and made a fool of myself.

I was at a fundraiser event and had too much to drink. I usually always stop after 2 drinks (as I know from the past I am a different person when I am drunk). That night I drank excessively.

I don't remember much but do remember a lot of embarrassing humiliating regretful things. The part that is affecting Me most, Me and my girlfriend have lived with eachother and I yelled at her and told her to go to her parents, in front of her friends. I was freaking out on her and have no idea why. We rarely ever fight, and I feel completely ashamed how I acted. I don't even want to see her friends who were there again in my life. This part happened after the fundraiser.

Her family was also at the fundraiser, and i cant even remember a lot from there. But i know that i acted and said so many regretful things. I am not 100% sure of everything I did but I vaguely remember acting like an idiot around them.

I seriously don't even want to see her family again because I'm so humiliated and ashamed. And all the people who were there. My gf said someone was yelling saying that "her boyfriend " is a drunken mess.

I am happy that my girlfriend is talking to me and going to move on from it. But I can't seem to move on.

I am so depressed, haven't been wanting to get out of bed or see or talk to anyone 2 straight days now. I am still vomiting thinking of my actions and just feel like I want to crawl into a hole forever. Not really sure what to do so I came here.