Old 06-03-2018, 01:10 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
dwtbd
quat

Through the AVRT lens, I think people do drink passively.

When they indulge the desire for alcohol, drink, they are "all Beast" , they passively let the Beast dictate their alcohol consumption related actions( and consequently live through the aftermath, the hangover, regret , guilt ect ect) until sometimes ,as you said, those consequences become too much to bear, and sometimes not even then, yeah ?

I'd be embarrassed , after the fact of course, that I'd slur and stumble in front of my kids and would also not like to repeatedly hear the conversation from my wife about what that kind of appearance is like, the effect on the kid.. yada yada , but when the urge came I'd passively indulge, my own little cba and the buzz always won out.

The first few pretty much felt like me in semi control , the first hints of the buzz and then the deepening pleasure but at some point the illusion would fade , I'd be all 100% Beast and the only thing that mattered was More.

And really More during a 'session' is , at least to a person willing to let the Beast run riot, conceivable yeah?, "I drink to get drunk , so yeah really drunk is even better"

The real Boozer lifestyle is when More isn't just about sessions, More is guaranteed future sessions. Family finds you passed out in the kitchen on the way to school?, regrettable? sure , a reason to quit? hell no , definitely plan to slow down , take it easy for awhile you bet.

The first one and the next few were Me agreeing with the AV, shortly after the buzz kicked in good , no more AV , all Beast .

Not to mention all the 'fun' of indulging enough , often enough , to become dependent , but still worth it for awhile , yeah ?