Old 05-31-2018, 04:46 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
daredevil

GT: thank you for your thoughtful post. I’m sure it will help many, as it did me. You’re right: I have a good life—I just can’t beat the drink.

Tatsy: I am happy that you’re happy. As I said before I find your posts measured and incisive. I like the way you think and your approach to things is sensible.

Fini: I’d appreciate if you restate the question. I am not sure how to answer it, but your posts are thought provoking. You’re definitely on to something, and I’d like to discuss it in further detail.

Tomsteve: what does having a ‘massive attitude’ have to do with sobriety? Nothing, from what I can tell. You haven’t offered anything to help me abstain permanently. And to the people who thanked your post: being passive-aggressive is worse, in my opinion, than being a drunk.

Dee: as always, I appreciate your contributions to my threads. I find them helpful.

JeffreyAK: in rehab, they routinely dispensed AD's and sleep meds. A lot of people here seem to credit their recovery program for keeping them sober. Take away the AD’s, the anti-anxiety meds, the sleep meds, the anti-craving meds, and I suspect they’d be drinking in no time.