Thread: Goodbye is hard
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 08:36 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by Gabdan View Post
I know I shouldn't write this in here but I've pass trough a experience like this one.. Well I'm still here.. living with my bf which stoped methadone heroin and cocaine a month ago.. besides all the craziness lies and horrible treat he loved me and showed me his love in many ways... now that he is completely sober after 13 years of abuse he quit everything... and now... he doesn't know if he loves me or not.. he can be sweet or super rude and cold in a day.. his emotions and feelings changes every hour, he has no sex drive.. he just wants to be in NA which is great cuz he really changed.. but I would like to know how normal is that he can't even know for sure if he loves me or not.. but he does pays rent and all bills and doesn't want me to leave.. but it's hard for him to be close to me.... I'm totally confused with ALL this.. so please tell me is u know it's normal to don't even know if he loves me or not.... Well thank u blessings..
Hi Gabdan and welcome to SR, sorry for the situation you are in.

I just want to suggest that you start a new thread, you might find you get a lot more replies. You are in the right forum and the right place for support.