Old 05-26-2018, 08:07 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Renvate

Day 27 has finished.

Short post today.

Iam hitting some serious cravings. Yesterday was an serious urge. But today was a huge unexpected hit. Probably lasted about 6 hours, i was so tense and in relaxed so I had a day sleep and kept waking from sharp whole body twitches. This normal?

I nearly got wine today I nearly "took the egde off" I was very close, and iam feeling like my sober armour is dented.

But all that hard work would be lost and I would be so disappointed once the euphoria wore off. And tommorow.

What truly stopped me this time was simply my habbit change over this month. I don't want to loose my volleyball game tomorrow morning, and i don't want to loose my gym session for that day either, that mattered more...I thought about getting it tonight, but I just didn't have the motivation and excitement to drive and buy booze, so I slowly moved on and went about my day in my new sober routine.

My only concern is that I can't relax for the last month, iam on a constant edge for some strange reason. It's actually affecting my life at work and in public.

I can't speak to clients as relaxed and fluidly as I used to.

Onto day 28