Old 05-18-2018, 03:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Daniel1994Kush

Just turned 24. I don't know if I have an addiction or not . Maybe I can't accept it

Hey , I'm Daniel . I just turned 24. Not sure why I'm here . Just joined. I love drinking . I've been drinking heavily since I was 13 . When i turned 16 , I started drinking every single day , and I still do . I used to hook up with older men when I was 14 so I could get free alcohol and weed.
I got a DUI when I was 16 and when I was 20. I was forced to go to rehab by the courts. I went drunk every day , and nobody noticed except one of the other patients , who said I smelled like alcohol one day . I got mad at him and told him he was lying . I've also got 2 charges of public intoxication before I was 21.
Sometimes I wake up and start taking shots of vodka , and can drink for a whole week straight , without being sober for one minute. And do so many things and hang out with people that I don't remember, and go to so many parties.
The only bad things I went thru in my life is I was molested from age 7 to age 12 . And I got raped and almost choked to death when I was 16 , by an older guy I was dating. Other than that , nothing bad has happened in my life. I know millions have it worse than me .
When I'm drunk, I go out and meet bad people on the streets. Bad men that either want to hurt me or use me for sex,,. And I really like it when I'm drunk, and I like it when they want to hurt me . But when I sober up, I don't like it anymore . ... sex embarasses me when im sober.
I have no idea what's wrong with me . I don't know if it's the alcohol or the sex that I have issues with .
I don't know . There's more to say , but I feel like I've gotten to the main point, and wrote a lot already. I'm drinking today , I drink every day except like 2 or 3 days off sometimes. I don't ever have physical withdrawal, but sometimes I have mental withdrawal I think . I'm not a mean drunk , and I don't fight. I'm a happy , nice drunk and get a long with everyone, but I think I make bad decisions .
If anyone is reading this , hope yall are having a good day . Not sure what I'm looking for or doing here . Sorry I wrote a lot , lol