View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 09:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ricepatty1952

New Here....Need Support Please....

Hi all,
I am in my 60s, recently had knee surgery last October and a total hip replacement 5 weeks ago. Both on same side. I had pain killers from the surgeon when i was discharged from hospital but i rarely used them as i was on methadone maintenance. I am no longer on my clinic after having the only dirty urine from painkillers i took during physical therapy. They decided to reduce my weekly take homes back to daily visits, that hurt! I cant drive for a few more weeks and cab fare is $16.20 round trip daily times 6 plus the $65 clinic fee. Im sorry but i dont believe i was treated fairly at all. In fact its cruel. I cant afford the $161 a week until i can drive. I had some discs saved for emergencies and im getting prepared to stop the methadone completely when i am finished wi t h what i have saved. Not safe physically or mentally, i know. Im not young anymore and the surgical postop pain is going to get bad. Im scared! I apologize for rambling on here but would someone please pray for me? I have asked our Creator, Great Spirit to help me and i am going to sweat this Saturday evening to be in a more spiritual mind and heart space. Thank you to anyone who has read my post and your support would be greatly welcomed....Ricepatty