Old 05-17-2018, 03:59 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Renvate

Day 18

My mind is finally back to normal, I think the alcohol craziness and instability storm has passed.

at 18 days i am thinking much clearer. Lots of exercising have helped to flush out the toxins much quicker this time I presume, been drinking lots of tea in the evenings.

alcohol cravings are minimal. I have drunk SO MUCH in the past that i just don't miss it at all. There is nothing good about it, not for me anyway.

Still waking up angry though, but i think that's due to constantly starting back at square one in my life, and its probably because i keep churning the ex thing on repeat in my head subconsciously all day. I know everyone is saying "forget about her, get over it, move on" etc... yeah, ...easier said than done.

I want to move on, but that won't happen until I find another girl, and THAT won't happen until i move on....see my dilemma?

so I am taking this time to just worry about work, sport, and my sobriety.

I've moved back in with my folks temporarily ( for the 4th time now). I am planning to save some more cash till August and then hopefully just have enough deposit for my own place, if the bank says no, then itl be here for another 6 months. - I don't mind living with my folks but iam sick of starting over again for the 3rd time now, and not being as independent as i want to be.

Considering there is no more alcohol in my life, perhaps things will take a different turn.

on day 19.