View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 12:36 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Barnabas

Originally Posted by icewater1961 View Post
It can only get worse if you keep using. I never really have but alcohol is my poison. Doesn't even matter what it is. Addiction is addiction. Did not have blackouts until the last time, don't remember anything. A friend dropped me off at the jail to serve the last days for DUIs. Did the time and got out of "habeas" as I was late for jail. But I had medical documentation and had called the court and judges secretary and my lawyer. I agree that you might want to call your employer. I think you know what you need to do. Detox, and get rid of your dealer. Felony possession? That's six to nine months in the slammer where I live! If your dealer gets busted and is looking for 15 years prison time there is no knowing what she will say about you. I wish you the very best and hope to hear you be sober, happy with yourself and happy with your girlfriend!
Yeah it was a good idea to call job. I was going to not go in tomorrow and then just send a message tomorrow. But tonight was a better idea.......we communicate by whatsapp so I just sent him a message....

I said I had to contend with a major major personal issue today (true). Girlfriend and hospital (not so true). I told him he would understand when I tell him face to face and I'd see him Friday (sleep recovery needed tomorrow)

Going to tell him that she had a miscarriage at 4/5 weeks and we didn't even know she was pregnant. I can't say I was sick as I missed three days with my "back" the other week......and the week before that.

This is the only time I've missed (the above) as I've recently slipped into a black hole. So I'm generally an employee who is on the positive side of the feedback scale.