View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 02:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

Please offer some advice.

I'm in a desperate situation and I am totally lost. I have severe, and probably extreme anxiety, OCD, agoraphobia, depression and more. All family and friends have abandoned me for no reason other than because I have mental illness. I had no big arguments with anyone except my 23 year old son. We were estranged for a couple years, his choice. I speak to him just about every day now. He is the only person I have spoken to in months. I spoke to my ex wife in November and she told me I don't matter. My brother and sister don't talk to me. It's been over five years since I spoke to them. The several friends I had deserted me for life.

My situation now is desperate. I am isolated and alone always. I have abused alcohol for years. I was sober for years and then always started to drink again. Last May I went 17 days without eating anything. Now it has been a month and I have eaten six times. I am very weak and can't eat because I know I have liver disease. I haven't showered or brushed my teeth since July 2016. I am unable to help myself. I hoard everything and my condo is a mess.

I am terrified of people and especially any thing medical related. Saturday I told my son what was going on and he just doesn't care. My so called family and ex wife know what I'm dealing with too but no one will help me.

There is so much more to say but my failing health is a huge concern. I'm facing homelessness and that is as anyone can imagine also causing alot of severe stress. I am suicidal but lack the courage at this time. My entire life has been destroyed.
What can I possibly do?