Old 05-07-2018, 12:01 AM
  # 350 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

From the post above on March 12? I talked about the water leaks we had around here. I got my water bill a couple of days ago and was thrilled to see I got a credit. My bill is $4.84 after they credited the $25.00 due. I hope I'll see more, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

Jethro has decided he doesn't ever want anything to do with my nephew again. Sigh. He's not even allowed back on the property! Jethro hasn't told him to his face, but he's made it clear to me. I've told the both of them to grow the 'F' up and act mature! I'm sick of the anger and BS from the both of them aimed at one another. It's like dealing with two 3 year olds.

I talked Jethro into clearing all the small trees that grew up along the front of the house and a bunch of weeds too. They were overtaking the house and they were nothing but ant highways. After cutting the stuff down? The ants were going berserk! I went thru 5 gallons of spray to kill them off. Once we get all the stuff trimmed away from the house we are going to power wash it.

I've been clearing the porch room out. Anything that should be in the shop or barn is going out the door. Jethro is getting more and more pissed off because I'm doing this. I've told him many times: "It's my room and this stuff is yours, not mine! I have stuff in here that I'm literally tripping over because I have no place to put it! So I'm making room for my things I need in here!" He's told me he doesn't want me cluttering up his shop. Well damn! How about how I feel with all your stuff in here taking up space I need? So on and on it goes. I've told him to build himself more shelves to put the stuff on in his shop!

Jethro's anger has me nipping at his heels every day! I'm sick of it! The only answer I get is: "Your the reason I'm so angry because of your bitching!" I've tried being overly nice to keep the peace. I've ignored him to keep the peace. But he just doesn't stop! He just doesn't see what his anger is doing to the both of us.

My little Silkie hen, Molly, stopped being able to walk a couple of weeks ago. It's tearing me up I might lose her soon. She's been with us for 8 years. I made her a Vet appointment to be seen this coming Wednesday! If there's a chance I can help her? Then I've got to take it. I'm pretty good at helping sick, injured chickens, but this thing with her legs has me puzzled and heartbroken!

Jethro got the Suburban back up and running again after installing the new engine. He's got several projects on his list of things to do now. I just hope he continues helping me get this place cleaned up and the house repairs done?

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD