View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 05:53 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  
Misc72

O.K. errrbody... grab yer popcorn... Pool season is among us. The pool is clean and the weather is upper 80s. We haven't gone in yet but I'm frothing at the bite to start using the pool. The cute lil' boys next door are already asking. They are so adorable... they always run to me and give me hugs. Things are currently wonderful with the neighbors. I'm not ever going to go there again with the open invitation but this is going to be so tricky. I feel like a smuck when we will be out there splashing around and getting cooled off and they are just on the other side of the fence. So I guess I'm gonna try to get my pool time in during my lunch breaks since I work at home and then they are all gone. If we want to swim in the evening we will be quiet. lol Long slow quiet strokes.... No splashing. lol... We will walk very quietly and tip toe in the pool... I have planned a Memorial Day Pool Cook out so I have invited them. We will see. The other neighbors I haven't even seen. So I dunno they probably hate me. The main pool Offendder is right next door. But like I said everything is super cool right now. But I know this is going to be pretty awkward when I do wish to use my own pool!!