View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 06:13 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Blue, I am so very sorry for what you are going through. I have a family friend who has MS, it is a difficult disease, although it is slow and if you work to build your muscles it will slow it down.

I would not expect for this unreliable person to stick around and be your care taker. I would be doing everything I can to find out how I could get help in a legitimate way in my future.

Everyone telling you to tell him to leave is simply saying so because he is hurting you.

I am here, reading this and supporting you.

Originally Posted by blueeyes84 View Post
Well the truth sucks and it is hurtful. Let me ask you all then, if you had a chronic illness and needed help to get around and with your dog, what would you really do? Kick him out and try to take care of yourself when you fall down the stairs??

I am not sure if some of you know the severity of MS. I am also starting new medication that makes me vomit daily. How am I supposed to live and take care of myself?

So essentially, most of you are saying to kick him out because he is manipulating me and using me....can't you see that I am using him too??? I thought I would get support from here and I just feel like I'm not. Everything is ******.