Old 08-28-2011, 06:04 PM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Cerberus
Eyes Open, No Fear

I am not sure if this is off topic or not, but I really want to know what others using AVRT are experiencing regarding this.

Has anyone had any symptoms of post acute withdrawal syndrome? or PAWS? I tried to repost the link Dee sent me earlier today but apparently I am not as technically inclined as i think i am.

so the basic info then is having difficulty thinking clearly, solving problems, sleep disturbances, memory problems and repetitive thinking. It is supposed to peak somewhere around 3 - 6 months.

I am at day 30 today and for the past week or so I feel like I have been going bloody insane with just about every one of those symptoms but most markedly problems with memory and clear thinking. My head feels like it is going to explode. The article I read while very informative about the symptoms had a bit too much 12 steppy-ness regarding how to deal with these symptoms so that's why I am wondering what all your experiences have been.

I don't want to drink, fortunately, but my beastie has been saying things like "look, here's the excuse you need! drinking will make this all go away..." Then I kick him in the balls and he runs back to his cave but still he is getting annoying.

hmm, guess my beast is a boy then. odd.