Old 01-09-2012, 06:00 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Terminally Unique

Location:   « USA »                       Recovered with AVRT  (Rational Recovery)  ___________
Originally Posted by Peta View Post
Thanks Terminally Unique for your private message - I've been reading all the links you sent and tried to send you two reply messages but I dont think they've sent because when I check my sent box nothing is in there?
You're quite welcome, Peta. I did get your message, and I just responded to it, so check your inbox.

Originally Posted by Peta View Post
I know not everyone on here subscribes to Christianity or God at all but I wanted to share my processing all of this with you guys so you can see how this program is very much compatible for a person like me who does have faith and wants to be empowered.
I appreciate you posting this, since I don't want any religious members of Sober Recovery to feel that AVRT is only for secularists, and I hope that they feel welcome to join in the discussion. Although I myself am atheist, I have a peculiar interest in comparative religion, so I do know that AVRT is indeed compatible with Christianity. I have not posted them on this thread, since they would probably be better suited for the "Christians in Recovery" sub-forum, but I have some selected Scriptures which are related to AVRT if you are interested.