Old 12-18-2011, 05:36 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
DrivenHeart85
Always, Never & Forever

Originally Posted by Terminally Unique View Post
I do believe you've got the hang of it, April. I won't pull up any of your early posts, but I must say that the change in your attitude since you first posted here is quite noticeable. We could call you Beast Mistress now.
Yeah, looking back I was a bit like a stray animal when I got to this forum. I ran away from my previous drinking addiction "caretakers" so-to-speak and decided everyone else was untrustworthy just like they were. So you guys got the brunt of it because I was hypersensitive about being pushed in the wrong direction again. Though no one here ever did any pushing. Anyway, I know there's enough info online and in the RR: TNC book to show anyone how to learn AVRT but I don't think it would've been possible for me to grasp it without everyone's help here due to the length and intensity of "recovery-ism" I went through and my high level of distrust and skepticism. Your willingness to keep responding to me truly helped me push aside my "evil eye" for AVRT. lol So I have a very large amount of gratitude for everyone's existence here.