Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
Terminally Unique

Location:   « USA »                       Recovered with AVRT  (Rational Recovery)  ___________
Originally Posted by IAmAbstinent View Post
The latest excuse for the beast is that Im going to be moving house soon so I should take it one last time in my old apartment before moving to my new place.

Thing is though I havent been disagreeing with the beast but I also have because of the risk and especially since I will be moving home soon so all the more reason not to do it.

Advice?
You don't need to agree or disagree with the Beast, which is immutable, and which will never change its survival agenda. That's not the name of the game here. Are you going to get high again in this lifetime, or are you not, IAmAbstinent? If not, then "you" no longer get high, period. End of story. Topic closed. Neither do you even want to get high, only your Beast does, and you don't care what your Beast wants. Its deprivation is not your deprivation, and any comfort it would derive from getting high would not be your comfort, but your Beast's.

Maintain the separation. Recall the AVRT Matrix:

NOTE:
The AVRT Matrix is copyrighted material, and may not be reproduced without explicit permission of Rational Recovery Systems, Inc.