Old 04-08-2012, 03:28 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
Peta

These posts are awesome just awesome - nice that you remember me TU

I'm all ready feeling the ACE - I am keeping a journal and cutting and pasting all the posts I've found really helpuful

I also wrote on Easter Sunday (TU you'll remember that has significance for me

I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN AND I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND. In this journal

Sobriety dates were always a big thing for me in the past and I always loved the idea of the 20th - I see now this is totally AV because if it wasnt the 20th when I gave up then i'd use that as an excuse to drink again. And if I did stop on the 20th - then the 20th of an even month would be a more attractive quit date. Total insanity I can see now.

This time I'm not even writing a 'date' as such because I realise that the Beast doesnt exist in time.

No matter what the time/date is it will always want to drink and then try and make me believe that it's not the right time to quit.

The reality though is the drink always happens in the now and so to does never being a drinker again.

So now I'm just a NON drinker - i'm not going to count days weeks or months. Although I'll remember that I made my Final Big Plan around Easter. Which is also timeless for me because of my faith in that Jesus/God are outside of the time dimension (I believe). Are and always have been.