Old 02-26-2012, 08:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
IAmAbstinent

My beast gave me a bit of a run for my money just now and I feel rather liberated having smoked out another bout of its desiring.

Yet again it changed tack- with its previous penchant for stimulants it today tried to change strategy by saying- 'you only felt bad because you were taking stimulants which are empty and meaningless; what we should have are some mind expanding drugs such as psychedelics to let give you a satisfying drug experience'.

This one did entice me for a few minutes as I began giving it some serious contemplation for a little questioning if the big plan was a rational choice given that I could be 'losing out on expanding my consciousness'. Very sneaky mr. beast.

It took only a few minutes to recompose myself and after the desire had passed I felt an increase in confidence like I had just won another small battle. As you said TU it def does feel like building a muscle.

I find it similar to how when I was losing weight quite a few years ago it felt really bad denying myself food at first but after a cpl of weeks I got a decidedly good feeling from it- prob the equivalent of the ACE.