Old 09-05-2012, 09:36 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  
ashbyee

I am shocked at what an opportunist my beast is. I feel like a million bucks today! Boot camp rock star, cranking at work, family doing great, hopeful - all really really terrific and BAM!!! I am suddenly bombarded with - "lets celebrate tonight?!?!? See, you have your act together. No one even knows you wake up with hangovers - see you don't have a problem etc..."

It is really starting to irratate me. I am so "aware" of how my thinking has been manipulated- if you will -by this "thing." I am not sure I can articulate this- but, I am just AWARE of everything I am thinking..... Does that make sense? Is it more thoughtful to try and not be so aware of every thought- as it seems I am now waiting for beast activity so I can attack it or is that really beast activity in disguise?

I feel like I have been given a loaded gun and am ready for the fight of my life. I want my life back more than anything else in this world and AVRT has FINALLY given me something I can work with! I would love to know if anyone else has had this experience.