Old 04-09-2017, 07:58 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  
Wholesome

Yes, Tatsy I eventually saw that yesterday and also felt that ACE effect, great feeling! Freedom!

I'm starting to recognize just how entrenched IT has become in so many of my beliefs and I'm starting to question a lot of my thought processes. I've been addicted to one substance or another since I was a teenager so I'm still learning how to make the distinctions because I've thought this way for so long. I have all these ideas about what recovery should look like that I get confused. I want to get to the point where I don't think about it all the time, but how do you stop thinking? And it's not about whether or not I will drink, I don't drink, period, it's about everything to do with living without it. Which must be AV, except that some of it is really me too because I do need to address my part in relationships and I do need to move on and I do need to get some goals etc. Like I said I get a bit confused.

Thank you for your help. I'm glad that you come on here to help people like me!! It means a lot.