View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 02:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Soberlife35

Changes since stopped drinking

I just wanted to discuss the changes I've noticed since I quit drinking one month ago, some of you might know from my last post I'm struggling with forgiving myself and letting go however I'm trying to focus on the positives I've noticed. First thing is how great it is to wake up and not be hungover or have the dread of what happened the night before, to actually be clear headed and well rested. I've noticed I'm sleeping a lot better, takes a while to get to sleep but once I'm gone I'm gone, no more passing out then waking up numerous times during the night. My skin's also looking great and the heartburn I was getting on a daily basis is gone completely, at one point I think I as keeping Rennies in business. I no longer feel bloated all the time and I've started eating healthier and exercising after my initial first 2 weeks when all I wanted to do was eat sweets ( I've heard sugar craving is normal) all in all I'm feeling good and looking better than I've done in years. I'm interested to know what changes you guys noticed when you quit?x