View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 10:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Stephanie

Oh Wow, I can't believe it....he was doing so well. It's an insidious disease. I am so sorry you're still up after last nights escapades.

I started a thread too and now I feel silly being upset. It's a mothers worst nightmare to get those late night phone calls. My mother used to just stay up and wait for them. I know it's a nightmare but he has his higher power loking out for him. It's going to take what it's going to take for him to hit his bottom. It's just too bad that the disease takes everyone with him as he journeys down that road.

I know it must be extra difficult because this last time he stayed with you, you really tried hard to make things work. You did the best you could and for that you should receive a little comfort in knowing there's nothing you could have done to prevent what's happened.

You're doing so well in your recovery and have been an inspiration to so many here. I hope you're able to get some sleep and as hard as it is that you will ry not to project about what might happen. If you stick to one day at a time, it won't seem so overwhelmning. I know you have to work tomorrow, it's important to take care of you and get rest. It will be easier if you're rested. Maybe you should take a famous JT bubble bath. I'll give you a little preview.
Attached Images
File Type: gif
bathing_md_wht.gif (4.7 KB, 101 views)