SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Dog Owners part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 04:41 AM   #443 (permalink)
honeypig

Hello, folks--I have been going through a tough time w/the recent loss of my 15-year-old basset, Ned (my avatar). Today I thought I remembered there being a thread for dog people, thinking I remembered posting on it a few years ago when I had to let another, even older, basset hound go. I went "in search of", and here you are!

If anyone wants to read the backstory w/the basset as well as see the new dog that has come to live w/me and my remaining dog, Daisy, this link will take you to the thread. The dog part starts at post #8. https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...-part-3-a.html (Earth Prayers, part 3)

I'm looking forward to getting caught up on the previous posts, talking w/some members I already know and meeting others I haven't met yet. Wishing everyone a happy Easter, including those that have 2 legs, those that have 4, and those that may have only 3!
“The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and the destination.” ~John H. Schaar
honeypig is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to honeypig For This Useful Post:
Alysheba (12-15-2018), Freedom1990 (04-26-2018), Opivotal (04-01-2018)