View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 08:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
0vity

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
Ovity....It is obvious that you really don't know much about the nature of alcoholism.....
I am going to give you the following link to our extensive library of excellent articles on alcoholism and the effects on the loved ones....there are about one hundred of them...so...enough for you to read one every single day....lol.
There is sooo much to learn!
Knowledge is power....

the amount of fighting and emotional roller coaster should not be happening in the first year of dating in a healthy relationship.....
If you have visions of a partner to achieve future goals with you....I think you may end up very disappointed in this guy......I predict a l ot of opain, yet, for you, in your future....
I certainly does not give me any pleasure to have to say these things to you...because I realize that these are things that you don't want to hear...but, I feel a moral responsibility to give you a realistic picture...drawn from my own experience and observation of others......

I hope that you w ill stay around and keep reading and keep learning....
I think I've been avoiding the reality of alcoholism when I was reading. In denial myself, huh.
I really appreciate your honesty and help. If I didn't seek for these I wouldn't be writing here today

I don't see the link though, could you double check it?