Thread: Need a laugh??
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 04:43 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
MCESaint

Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
So glad to hear that God/Yahweh/Allah/whatever has gifted MCE with a sense of humor.

So much of all this isn't funny but if you can laugh at some of the craziness more power to you.

MCE may every angel in the universe dive bomb you and your family.
Thanks.

It's one of the major "coping" skills that I (and I think all or most of my siblings) developed growing up.

Plus, I dunno . . . something about the phrase "bear country" which sounds like something Jeremiah Johnson would've said in the 1850s roaming around the Rocky Mountains in a blizzard that is so "out of character" coming out of my suburban mom AW's mouth in 2018 - just makes me crack-up - like an actor that just "cracks-up" filming a scene in a movie and they just can't get their lines out. My eldest daughter and I have decided to make a "code phrase" between us when AW (or anyone else) is less than rational . . . those people?? Well, they're in "bear country." (i.e., crazy town).

The update from AW is:

1. I have another child, a boy, named Steve or Steven (um, no - only have had two children with AW; but if I did have another child then *oy* the back child support would kill me!!).

MCESaint