Thread: Need a laugh??
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 03:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MCESaint

Need a laugh??

In some other threads, I've written about my AW's complicated detox. She is still in CCU, but physically improving. Mentally, however, she slips into "delusions/fantasy" -- which is concerning, but some of them are down right inventive/funny.

Yesterday, for example, she told me that they came in to the hospital and rounded up people, including her, and took them "up to bear country" where they made them "pee in a hole." Bear country?? I don't think I've heard AW use that term in 17 years of marriage. "Pee in a hole" ummmm....ok.

And, then she'll say: "I know it sounds crazy, but it's true." Well, if it's true Stephen King's imagination ain't chit.

I also have 5 women I'm keeping on the side. Sure, besides being the only person working right now (and earning money to pay the bills, well maybe) and taking care of our two kids, keeping the house somewhat clean, doing laundry and running up to the hospital, I've got plenty of time to keep 5 women entertained with my fat, middle aged tale of woe. I'm soooommmmeeee body's idea of a dream boat I'm sure.

My ex-wife (no kids with her) who lives in a different city five hours away came to our house and ordered pizzas and vodka from my daughter.

She was "asleep on the beach." Jeez, I'd like to take a "Total Recall"-like vacation too. I don't really even need to GO to the beach - would like to think that I was "asleep on the beach" one time.

Now, I'm told that most of yesterday she was coherent, etc. And she's still on sedation. And her liver kidneys while functioning aren't firing on all cylinders -- so maybe some or all of this is the drugs (knock on wood).

But, I had to laugh at how detailed these delusions and fantasies were.

MCESaint