Old 03-26-2018, 07:34 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Ladybird579

My exah was in this state as I mentioned before. He had tubes out of every orifice and was very, very ill. The hospital wanted him to go for a medical detox and rehab cos they had to keep him on meds to stop withdrawal while he was in hospital even tho he was still denying drinking much at that point. He refused. He had cpr twice in one weekend and 2 emergency operations and he refused. I went out the ward to the corridor and sobbed against window. My kids all saw how ill he was and I had no choice but to take him home cos, unlike you, I had not moved out at that point.

It was a nightmare so please do everything you can not to have to take care of her. He got home and was too ill to go upstairs so slept in a bed we brought down. He was on all sorts of medication and I left him to sleep and when I went back in the room he was drinking red wine out of the bottle. I have no idea where he had got it from. I had a massive fight with him. Screamed at him he had actually died twice and what was he playing at and he laughed at me. He said I was making it all up and he was fine. He never has found his bottom. He is just a very ill weak man now living on borrowed time. My kids went through hell over him coming back. So did I for that matter. They were scared stiff at the amount he was putting back after all the doctors had said to him. I feel for you but it doesn't seem like your wife wants to get help either .