Thread: Blackouts
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 02:26 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Red78

Originally Posted by BreezyFe View Post
Last week hubby and I were going to date night at a pizza place I love in a neighboring town. That place happened to have opened a sister location in our town. So hubby says to me on the ride there "so did you notice a difference in taste from this place and the takeout from the one near us?". Hunh? I replied "how would I know?". "Don't you remember you had a hissy fit wanting to try pizza from there 2 x in a week & you even went with me to pick it up?" I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION! After he said it I kind of remember segments . *sigh*
How does one act normal around people (family) when your in a blackout? Like Cosima said-sleepwalking, possessed, and I'm adding auto pilot or worse zombie!
That's the worst thing when people don't realise you don't remember and you have to pretend that you know, especially bad when you ask the kids something and they are like, we talked about this the other night.. scary cause I don't remember seeing them..
My partner said not so long ago that he was sick of of ignoring our arguments the next day and not working through them when we are sober...the thing is I'm not sure ignoring them I just don't remember them.. this is brings a huge feeling of shame...