View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 01:29 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
My1Star4ever

Thank you for your reply! I agree completely, I want him to heal from all his past. I want him to take any time needed, after all it is needed! ^_^

I'm more worried about his trust issue in our relationship and also the fact that he says because of his past relationships he really has a hard time with opening up to me. He is so stuck, that's why he used to drink. He gets so upset to the point that he just balls up in bed some days. We get along great, there is no problem there. The fact that he has never sought help before and now he is made to go to rehab really worries me. We just did our family session today and considering the whole long story, honestly I don't feel like he should have to go through this type of treatment. But I'm no judge and if this is what it takes for him to get better I'm all for it. I dunno, I'm worried about losing him to some one in there after all they all live eat and breathe together. I'm all over the place I'm sorry lol there is so much going through my mind...