Old 03-15-2018, 09:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PinkPanther08

What are some of the more illogical things you did while drinking...

I guess I am about a week or so sober. I haven't been counting, I think it makes it easier for me. But now that I slowly sober up I am thinking about all of the things that I have done that haven't "ruined" my life but had me on the slow track when I was always on the fastest track.

The most recent that comes to mind is that I was going out to get a pack of cigs (i only smoke sometimes and usually if I am completely binging) I was followed by some police and then pulled over for something that they said happened when I pulled out of the gas station. I had a bottle of liquor sitting right next to me (a mini) and they said they were going to try not to take me to jail. I lived the next complex down. And true to what they said they didn't take me to jail (Thankfully they weren't in the mood) but they gave me 3 super expensive tickets and therefore points on my license.

Did this stop me? That is the real illogical part.

I feel such a relieve when I see the police now.

Of course there is more...

But thinking about these past incidents makes me sad because I have wasted SO much time. There is a chance is too late for me to have a child since I could never keep a relationship long enough to have one. But just that I feel better and look better. I want to change and continue to feel this way and just do the best I can with the time I have.