View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 09:14 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
nitabug0107

Originally Posted by Carlotta View Post
Good morning Nitabug,

How are you doing? I hope you are feeling a bit better and less anxious today.
You told us that you were working on an independent project for your MBA, that's awesome. Did you make some fun or self nurturing plan for the week end?
It's good to take the time to breathe and do something nice just for you once in a while, it does not have to be fancy or expensive...could just be going out for a walk by the river or taking a long bath.
Personally, mindfulness meditation really helps relax me.

ps: I read all the thread and I could completely relate to you crying at work (been there done that).

Honeypig, thanks so much for reposting the sticky. I had forgotten about it and it does have a good discussion.
I am less anxious today. Even though no one has heard from him, I've chosen to use today to just reduce some of the burnout. I treated myself to a steak dinner last night. And I slept in til 9:30 this morning. Not sure what the rest of the weekend holds, but I live alone (he is not a live in boyfriend), so I'm use to quiet and entertaining myself.

I do miss him though. Sober him. Of course, part of me would be relieved to hear from drunk him just to know that he's okay.

Florida is a little chilly today, otherwise I might read my book by the pool. Anything to stop worrying.