View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 09:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Hechosedrugs

I don't remember how much I've said about this, so I apologize if I'm repeating myself.

Law enforcement pretty much did nothing. I gave them my son's positive test and my ex's 4 positive tests. The deputy I spoke with said they would most likely get a warrant and search the place, but they never did. All they did was interview him. He presented negative drug tests (from the VA- NOT witness collected, they could have been anyone's ****) and the detective seemed to believe his story that I was "manipulative" and "in cahoots with the drug testing facility". He passed the case on to CPS, who did nothing for 3 months. CPS came and interviewed me. By that time, ex had supervised visitation (finally). CPS informed me that they would be closing the case, as the children were considered safe at the moment. I told the worker how scared I am that he may be able to fake a drug test and get unsupervised again. He told me if that happens that I should keep drug testing the kids. But really, I don't know. It almost seemed to hurt my case. For a moment I was really scared I was going to lose my kids because my ex was insisting I must have drugged them. And then that I also drugged him.

I'm really terrified of this man. He's not your average addict. He really is psychopathic. People who don't know him see the situation and think, "Wow. He's failed 6 drug tests. He's a meth addict." But I am telling you, people who have met him really do think- "Nah... got to be more to this story."

In Breakfast of Champions Vonnegut says that of all the weapons the white people used to conquer America, the most dangerous of all was charm. People just couldn't believe that such polite and interesting human beings were capable of such unspeakable evil. So true.