View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 11:02 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
icewater1961

I agree, nobody can tell if your withdrawals will come back. I can tell you what happened to me. I had the most horrible withdrawals, all the works. Then three days later I thought I was safe but 10 days later DTs kicked in with extremely vivid hallucinations and total loss of reality. I thought I was in France. And there were people stalking me. It was like a movie, very real and very scary. No spiders, real people, but it was all very dark. I was put into a mental ward. At a prison. And that was not fun! People are sympathetic at hospitals, prison guards generally are not! Don't play with it, if you start to feel really unwell go to the hospital and medically supervised detox. Luckily I didn't have a seizure but that could have happened. There are lots of threads here about withdrawals and nightmares, I would read them, but don't self medicate. Go to ER if it gets worse. They have seen it all. Generally it is believed (and you can google it) that if you have had withdrawals before it could be worse the next time. But I hope you are over it by now. Sending thoughts and prayers and good vibes your way.