Thread: Lost for words
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 03:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
xxxNICHOLExxx

Lost for words

So I actually love sobriety best thing anyone can do I truly want to turn my life around but the addiction brings me to my knees!!! I just wanted a nice sober day but that seems to never happen I take full responsibility for my actions but sometimes I cant handle things I’m dealing with bipolar which the medication I’m on now has made things worse try to call doctors they aren’t in on top of that my mom called me and told me her cancer has spread and she is pretty much all I got left other then brother, kids and husband I’m kid free and husband free just me I decided to down a bottle of wine to numb the pain but it has made things worse antidepressant and alcohol don’t mix I put a gun to my temple and thought about just ending everything but that’s not me I will not give in I don’t know why I done that guess I’m lost I’m just looking for positive support to get me through this I’m sry you see the negative side of me I’m not me at the moment I did lock up the gun because I truly love life and not ready to give in!!! Any support helps thanks