View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 07:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cobber3

100 days tomorrow- oh hi PAWS

tomorrow is 100 days without a drop. Honestly didn't think it was a big deal and realized tomorrow is 100 in my car on the way home from traffic and got really proud of myself. I have a question for some peeps with more time than me however. I got blood work done last Friday and my body definitely took a beating from years of abuse. My cholesterol is high and my liver count is pretty elevated. The doc got me on some natural cholesterol stuff and milk thistle 3x a day as well as some vitamin D. I was having bouts of anxiety throughout not drinking and the vitamin D has seemed to help quite a bit with that. Since putting this stuff in my body to try and cleanse the liver and overall just get healthy. Ive just felt "off" kind of out of it, tired, a bit of anxiety but no where to as strong as it was. I thought maybe its my body detoxing the liver, acclimating to new "healthy" stuff in the body and then i got to thinking that its could also be PAWS related. Just zero energy, feel like I'm dreaming almost throughout the day like. I don't know if any of that makes any sense but I wanted to see if anyone could relate. Appreciate ya as always.