Old 02-10-2018, 03:48 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  
Timebuster
The truth shall set you free

Originally Posted by Tiredofdrugs View Post
Jethro got a call a couple of days ago from the VAH nurse. She told him his surgery is scheduled for 28 February! Ugh! I said to him: "Happy birthday to ME!" I'll be spending my birthday in the hospital while he's in surgery.
Don't fret, do what we in recovery do make the best out of the situation. While he's in surgery go down to the hospital cafeteria and by a slice of cake and wish yourself a happy birthday LOL I would hehe.

Originally Posted by Tiredofdrugs View Post
He's SOOOO ready to get this done and get rid of this pain the torn meniscus is causing him. I'm SOOOOO ready for it to ALL be done and over with too! Sigh!
I remember the doctor telling me it's a simple operation were going to go in repair the tear and you'll be good as new. Then I woke up to find out the meniscus was so bad they had to remove it. I was bone on bone and if you think the pain of a torn meniscus is bad, let me tell you from my experience, the pain from being on bone on bone there were days when I wish somebody would just cut my leg off that's how bad the pain was. I hope this is not the case for Jethro and he finds relief after his operation. I'll be sending my thoughts and prayers.

On a lighter note, did you hear about the Girl Scout who sold 695 boxes of cookies and one hour in front of the Marijuana dispensary? That brings up the idea I had years ago. You remember I said years ago if they ever legalized marijuana in my state I was going get a food truck and turn it into a munchies truck? Well, guess what, my dream of owning a munchies truck Is about to come to fruition. The new governor Is going to legalize marijuana in New Jersey and according to the plan, there will be one dispensary and every county. Now, since I make an ugly Girl Scout LOL when I get my truck I'm gonna fill it up with all kinds of goodies I'm going to park it in the vicinity of the dispensary and with all the potheads in New Jersey, I'm going to racked up LOL

I hope all is well
TB