Thread: Plod
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 10:38 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
mandypandy

Winding down day 9. Going to get into pyjamas get my hot water bottle (it's freeezing here, stings your face outside) and watch my soaps. Just been chastising myself for wasting a lot of my day on here, and on the greater internet. But come on, it has kept me from drinking, if I had drunk, would have been the waste of at least another few days (cos when I start it's day and night) and then more days recovering from it.
As it's been more than a week since I made my plan to see me through the week (met them all)
I have a couple more targets for the next week. One, I'm going to paint the kitchen, landlady dropped the paint off ages ago, but haven't got around to it. The kitchen is upside down as I moved everything to start decorating, and there everything has sat since, not good to look at. Especially as I have kitchen chairs and what not in my bedroom!
Two, I am going to drag out my sewing machine and make a few novelty cushion covers and take them down the hospice for them to sell in their gift shop.
Those are my aims for end of next week.
The idea of video-ing yourself in withdrawals really paid off today, watched that back and it took me right back to how I felt then