Thread: My 2nd DUI
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 07:37 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Mistakes2

Originally Posted by Mizzuno View Post
I think that your emotions, fears and anxiety for this situation is normal and deserves to be honored. Sometimes the wind is taken right out of our sails and it takes us a bit to get grounded again.

Your fears are valid. Your concerns are valid. It is okay to process as much or as little as you need. That is what this site is for, in all honesty.

I do know what it is like to have life come crashing down. I also know that from an outsiders perspective looking in to your life everything will be okay in time. Only in time.

Sometimes we have to go places that we don't want to go. Sometimes we have to fall a part in order to come back together again. Sometimes life hands us piles of **** and asks us to keep our heads up and we just dont know how that is possible. It is possible. You will be okay. You will be more than okay. You are doing the work and you are walking forward one step at a time.

Trust the process.

Thank you... I am trying my best to stick with this process. I like that saying "Sometimes the wind is taken right out of our sails and it takes us a bit to get grounded again." Because that is what I am feeling has happened to me... just waiting to feel grounded again.....
I hope I will be Ok, I want to remember how I am feeling right now for the rest of my life and never forget so when time comes to have a drink I will make a smarter choice