View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 02:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Canuckleman45

I made it to Mexico with the wifey

Hey y’all. Can’t sleep on my first night here, so I figured I’d get my iPad hooked up to the wifi and for some reason I decided to post here. Lol. First thing. Haha. This place is beautiful. Done a lot of walking around the resort, with the beach ,and pool, and all. Just lovely. Had 2meals so far, and just amazing. The booze has been readily available, pushed, poured without the ok, etc. And so far so good. I have to admit I had a drink with dinner, a small glass of wine. There was a miscommunication my wife asked for a glass and two came. I could’ve just left it but chose not to. It’s 3 am. Can’t sleep, so I’m at the sports bar with a cup of tea and just trying to relax. It would be so much easier to just get hammered on the free booze and let tomorrow take care of itself. One day t a time is one day at a time. So whoever gives a crap here. Tomorrow is a beach day, Tuesday is a tour thru pv, shops and market etc. Then up to the mountains for a tequila tour. No tasting for me. Gross. Then lunch and fishing. Any other ideas to keep busy?