View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 07:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Unsteady

Day 2 and I screwed up already

So I screwed up and I got drunk tonight. My wife and I went and got a new car too day which we were both so happy about. And my in laws wanted to take us out to celebrate which I knew before hand would mean alcohol would be invoked. I thought I could be strong but when beer got order. I just couldn’t help my self and i drank and now as I write this I’m beyond drunk. And I’m miserable. I called my grandfather ( I always call someone different when I’m drunk ). He was a alcoholic for probably 40 years and just recently got clean. He acted like he didn’t want anything to do with me. He’s always been like a hero to me. I’ve always looked up to him. And he acted like he didn’t want anything to do with me. We’ve had bad blood for awhile. Do to when we worked together. But I’ve tried to mend it with him. But I fear that he will never forgive me. I just feel like I’ll never get him to love me agin . And it’s really depressing. I just need someone to talk to. I feel so alone sometimes. Thanks to who ever reads this. God bless