View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 05:40 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
ScaryTime

Originally Posted by Jewelstar View Post
Hi, I’m so glad this post helped you a bit. They can literally drive us crazy with their self absorbed antics. It’s not normal. I started This morning feeling weak and frustrated but as the day went on and I began Reading everyone’s replies I realized that I was not alone, neither are you.
Jewelstar, no you are not alone! There is so much knowledge and caring on this site it is almost an addiction itself! 😊
I am so sorry you are going through this!
Keep focusing on you and your truth and it will get better, I promise.
My AH has been sober for a little over two months and every day he is sober he acts like I should put on a parade for his success...
We go to marriage counseling about every 5 weeks and the counselor tells him exactly what I tell him but somehow it is only believable when it comes from the counselor. And AH says he doesn’t want the marriage to end.
I have seen nothing in the meantime that he really wants to make it work other than that he is still manipulative and needs to know where I’m going and who with all the time. And things have changed exactly how?
I think it is over for me but also know him and am almost bracing myself to see him meet someone and pull the same stunts your AH has done. I know he is capable of it...
Good luck and stay true to you!