Old 01-19-2018, 04:35 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
inquiringmind

Hey, Jewelstar! You've responded to my threads.....we are in VERY similar situations. While it seems your RAH may well be back in an affair, nobody can say for sure. It is also likely that he is NOT back in affair and is truly trying to work his recovery....the best he knows how....which is KILLING you, as you have already been through the ringer and now have a front row seat to him moving out and breaking up your family unit. Believe me, I GET IT!!!

And, either way, he is likely to NOT be honest with you about it no matter how much evidence you have or how often you confront him. So, best to leave well enough alone (I know.....it's hella hard!) and let him leave. You have to think about one thing.....are you willing to take him back. After all he has done and put you through, and even if he IS having a current affair......are you willing to move forward? If the answer is yes, then give him time. Let him work his recovery, and try to not contact him (for me, I don't contact my RAH, but I do respond/answer if he texts/calls me). Let him get his head straight, which will take a few months...if not longer. Don't pry, b/c that will push him further away. Just YOU do YOU and let him do him. If you aren't willing to take him back...if this was the last straw, well then, you already know what you need to do. I have a strong feeling you are too much like me, though.....you just want it to work, eventually. In that case, we are stuck in limbo, waiting to see while the ball is seemingly in their court. In that case, please do step back, take a breather, and take care of yourself/kids. Hugs to you!