View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 04:33 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
FindingMyNext

Originally Posted by Stayingsassy View Post
I strongly recommend that you get up early before you start your day and put in a workout. Start with 3o minutes on the clock for a brisk walk and then do some modified sit ups, squats and knee pushups. You can do them on knees or against a wall. Even just a few of these will add strength. Early morning exercise can cure sleep problems. Try that first.

Pay attention to nutrition. Get rid of all the processed crap and eat real food with only 1-2 ingredients per item. Splurge on good fruit like honeycrisp apples or grapes for a sugar fix....fruit really helps. Bad nutrition aggravates depression.

My husband says he has insomnia that he can't do anything about, but when he avoids drinking and does the above things, he has no problems. He also snores less!!!! Win for me.
I think you're on to something, Sassy... I get up early every morning and work out like hell. Add my crazy job and 2 active kids, I am EX.HAU.STED. by the end of the day. Sleep is waiting for me... real sleep.

Still working on the eating thing. I'm fighting the sugar battle. I HATE IT. Can't seem to stop. Ugh.