View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 12:30 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
LadyBug66

Originally Posted by sunshinelove101 View Post
Ugh- I am having such a hard time right now- I just want to cry. Last night I got drunk and moved furniture around and I somehow must have fallen onto a corner or something and my nose is swollen and bruised- looks like I got a nose job or something. I'm freaking out and having anxiety because I have to go to work on Tuesday and all of this could have been prevented if I just didn't drink. I'm so mad at myself and wish I could go back and change things. Last night my Dad told me that he was happy I wanted to get help but that talking to me drunk was so heartbreaking, that he never thought he'd not want to talk to his daughter. This stupid scenario of wishing I could go back and change things has happened so much in my life I am just praying and trusting that God will get me out of this- and that my nose will heal. I look in the mirror and I can't hide it this time- I don't want to drink anymore and I'm done for good!
I've gotten drunk and decided to move the furniture too! LOL It didn't end well either!