View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 05:27 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Originally Posted by wildflower70 View Post
I don't know what to do...he seems to want me to be sober. But, he asks me to do things that I can't do sober.....OMG, Ive stopped drinking (like right now), and I'm so confused. This is my minute one, and I'm contemplating letting someone abuse me for there own frolic and folley...what is wrong with me???
WF breath. In your last thread you said you kicked him to the curb. I'm guessing you were sober.

If you are being abused or forced to do things you don't want to do, call the police. If not then YOU must take care of you. Clearly if he is telling you that he's fine if you drink so you can sexually please him this is a bad guy. Right? So new relationship? DUMP HIM.

The rest? All alcoholic thinking. Let me share what I've learned about me: I am responsible for me and my safety. I choose who I let in my life and determine how they treat me. I am responsible for establishing safe and healthy boundaries....with everyone. I put alcohol in my body. Nothing makes me drink. My alcoholic thinking is irrational and not based on fact.

Get help. Stay single....for a long time. You can do this.